PNEUMATIC TELESCOPIC MAST:
Pneumatic masts are ideal for fixed and mobile radio communication,
surveillance, elevated testing and mobile radar applications.
These masts could be deployed for extended periods and are
versatile. Ease in operation, quick deployment and transportation
are the key differentiators of these masts when compared to other
- Pneumatic Telescopic Masts are manufactured using heat treated high
tensile aluminium alloy sections of different diameters telescoped
into each other.
- The number of sections vary depending on the erected height , shut
height and head load. The mast can be erected easily using low
pressure air either by a foot pump or air compressor.
- As the sections extend vertically, they are locked using locking
collars which are provided at the top of each section.
- Operating these collars is easy through Yoke keys. Once these
collars are locked properly they allow the mast sections to remain
in extended position. A full length key-way is provided in each of
the section to prevent relative rotation between the sections. In
order to withstand heavy wind loads, robust mast sections are also
achored with guy ropes at different levels.
- Economical and efficient alternative to conventional towers
- Erection is quick and simple with minimum time
- Light weight,compact and easily transportable
- Withstands wind load greater than 120 kmph
- Installed on ground or mounted on the vehicle
- Durable service life and minimum maintenance
- Masts made of corrosion resistant materials
- Fixed and Mobile Radio communication
- Conducting geodesic surveying
- handling any emergency work
- Providing temporary illumination
- Jamming unwanted radio signals
- Radio Survey
- Testing wireless cables
- Measuring Field Strength
- mounting lighting arrestors and CCTV cameras
- Remote surveillance
- Measuring Noise Levels
- temporary Flood Lights
- Out door communication van.